Saturday, November 22, 2008

10 Weird Things About Kuya Erwin


Yeah, it's high time I bag on myself he he. It shouldn't be a problem because who knows me better than me except...well...ME. So here's TEN weird things you don't know about your Kuya Erwin:

1. I love dipping Wendy's french fries on vanilla ice cream (for some reason the salty and sweet taste combined makes a heavenly dish for me).
2. When I eat a Big Mac, I don't eat it with fries. It has to be FLAMING HOT CHEETOS! Yumm!
3. I put Ranch Dressing on almost everything (chicken, tacos, burgers, burritos, lumpia, pansit, etc.)
4. I have a southern accent (for a filipino, that's weird).
5. Every time I watch STEPMOM (an old mid-90's movie starring Julia Roberts), I cry like a baby! I have no clue why...tear.
6. I never sleep on my own bed or even the bed in the spare room. I sleep on the couch in the living room.
7. I talk to myself when I'm multi tasking (yeah, the lights are on but no one's home hehe).
8. I'm a closet VEGETARIAN!
9. I shop like a girl.
and finally
10. The hit TV series FRIENDS puts me to sleep.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kuya, you are weird tehehe. Anong taste ng french fries dipped in vanilla ice cream?

Donna

Anonymous said...

I talk to the wall sometimes...

Kuya Erwin C. said...

Hehe...I tried that one time. I thought the wall talked back to me. But then again it was a voice coming from the other side of the wall. Almost peed in my pants =)

Kuya Erwin C. said...

Hey Donna,

Try it! It almost taste like chicken =)

Anonymous said...

For one, you and I are on the same page in just about everything you listed. They're not weird; it's what makes you unique. In the 6+ years I have known you, I have not to have one conversation with you where I do not learn something new and interesting. You know the late night talks we've had, and nothing has changed since then. I miss you sweetheart. Please be careful and be good. Keep on doin' what you're doing. You are amazing.

Anonymous said...

hmmm...'wall talking back'...that would probly snap the wheels out of my chair..ha-ha!