Tuesday, April 21, 2009

While I'm Waiting

Every Thursday my wife and I go to a growth group at GCF. One particular Thursday was different. Pastor Arnold and Tita Flordz showed us a movie called "Fireproof" which stars Kirk Cameron (Growing Pains). Quite honestly when they told us they were going to show us a Christian movie, I was a bit skeptical because 99% of them (with the exception of "Facing the Giants") is not very well made and B-Rated. As soon as the movie started, I was hooked. I highly recommend this movie.

One song they played in the movie made me teary eyed. Its lyrics (not the premise of the movie he he) reflect where my wife and I are at. We are waiting on the Lord...for direction, for my sister's healing and for my parents' financial freedom. 

I want to share this song with you guys.


3 comments:

Jason Bruce said...

Good to see you back online! Its been a while.
"Fireproof" is indeed a good movie. Love the song you posted and I recommend you read "Love Dare" with your wife.

Anonymous said...

i love this song too. just saw this movie too. wil definitely let our youth watch it.

Mikes Sumondong said...

Honestly the movie is not that well made especially that the actors are not that good but it's still good to watch. The message is clearly sent across. I recommend this movie to all christians especially the youth. I also like the song, while i'm waiting. very very good and inspiring especially that i'm still single. LOL!