Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve!!!

I'm a bit sad. I really miss my Parents, my sister, my niece and nephew. This is the first Christmas that everyone in my family is literally apart from each other. It's hard knowing that I can't do anything about it. I have hope and faith that next Christmas, we'll all be together. I don't know where but all I know we will all celebrate Christmas together.

If you guys are celebrating Christmas with your immediate family, consider yourselves blessed! Love them! Tell them how much you love them. Spend time with them. You don't know what tomorrow may bring.

Mom and Dad, Ate, Gabby and Willie. we might be apart from each other this Christmas. I'll make sure next year we'll be celebrating Christmas together like we have so many times. I love you all so, so much! You are in my thoughts and prayers every time I remember you... and I think about you all a lot!

To my best friends Cai (my brother from another mother), Chona and Rai-Rai, Laura and Mike, Karen, Peter  (my other brother from another mother), Russel and Jet, Rommel, Juliet and Jewel Samaniego, Doc Jason Saure, my mentor Johnny Ortiz and Cynthia, my ministry team at Crossway Kevin (my white brother), Joel, Emily, Judith, Raziel, Hannah, JD, Jeff, Meanne, Kathy, Sheena, Rosette and Luvelle, my home church in Baguio PBC, Pastor Art and Ate, Mel, TJ and Celine, Fritz, Cris and Elisha, and PBC UNITED YOUTH, to my band PSALM 23, Kuya Manny, Kuya Boyet, Kuya Vic, Jason, Arjay, Shake and EmK, to my PBTS buds, Saul, Don Enrique, BJ, JR, Yanver, Doc Bong, Joyce, Vincent O., Sheng, Pastor Joe, and Sam, my extended family at PBTS Auntie Joyce, Auntie Sonia, Auntie Adelle, Auntie Beth, Uncle Henry, Auntie Lilian and Pastor Jerry, to my best cousins in the world Kuya Nonoy (AKA Tranqui) and Doods, to my favorite Aunt in the world, Auntie Nena and Uncle Silver, my boys at YL Bobot, Leo Paul, Manolo, Jhob and Tim, my ex-band Ardent Joe Neil, Ronnie, Bong, William, my SLM Records bigboss Stan "the Man" Gibson (keep the faith bro), my P.U.P. kids, to the listeners and followers of Basta Lovelife, and to the entire University Baptist Church Manila alumni, in behalf of my family (Kuya Henry, Ate Mel, Emelyn, Norman, Gabrielle, William, Erwin, Blessing and Zoe)...




Celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with us! You are all very special in our hearts! God bless you!


4 comments:

Kuya Erwin C. said...

Yes you are very blessed. Spoil your family! My parents will be Manila the end of February. I'm so excited! We're going to celebrate a late Christmas with them.

Blessings and MERRY CHRISTMAS Thess!!!

Kuya Erwin C. said...

Thess, I'm so sorry I accidentally deleted your comment. I was trying to delete my comment because I had a little typo. Instead of deleting mine, I deleted yours. So sorry! You can get a free shot of Kuya Erwin when we see each other :)

Kuya Erwin C. said...

BTW, this was Thess' comment:

"that's true kuya, all my family are here and my brother had just arrived."

"I do feel blessed and very thankful we're together this christmas eve!"

Thess said...

i'll remember that short...