Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!


Even though I don't see my parents often, I miss them a lot. They've been through a lot this year. It upsets me that I can't protect them from people that want to hurt them, oppress them and ridicule them. How I wish I can shelter them from all the trials that have come their way. But the reality is, I can't. God can!

Mom and Dad, you have touched and helped a lot of people. Both of you have led thousands and thousands of people to Christ. People may have positive and negative opinions about you but they don't really know you the way I do. They do not know the sacrifices you have made for me. They do not know how generous you both are. They do not have the slightest idea how much you love our Lord. They do not see and feel the passion you have for the lost. All they have are bits and pieces of information, put what they have together and make up one big story. I KNOW THE TRUTH! And the truth is YOU ARE THE BEST PARENTS ANYONE CAN EVER ASK FOR!!! Your lives served as a guiding light when I was lost and could not find my way back to Christ. For that, Mom and Dad, I owe you everything! 

Happy Anniversary! Hang in there! God has something wonderful for you ahead. You are blessed! You are set apart! You are loved by thousands and thousands of people!

I love you both so, so much! With all my being.

No comments: